Posted 1 year ago
- Analyze the potential of the company’s service area, to determine target markets.
- Visit Doctor’ offices, hospital discharge desks, Assisted Living facilities, and other possible sources of referrals, to present Agency credentials and obtain patient referrals.
- Analyze the company’s organization, to determine its strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze past, and current, marketing data.
- Complete an analysis of the company’s “product” line.
- Analyze patient/company relationships.
- Develop sales/marketing objectives and sales projections.
- Develop a marketing plan, identify priorities, and set a reasonable timetable.
- Implement marketing plan, staying within established timetable.
- Review, and evaluate, the analyses, and plan, on an established basis.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Home Health 1 year (Preferred)